Wednesday, May 25, 2016

#Book Spotlight - Jasmine's Triumph by A. W. Myrie

Today I'm spotlighting a book by a phenomenal author. Jasmine's Triumph is book 3 in her Second Chances Series. You don't want to miss out on this one!!



Genre: Inspirational/Christian Fiction and Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2016


Malik… 

If only you knew the damage you’ve caused. No, let me rephrase that. If only you cared about the emotional, mental, and physical damage you’ve caused me... maybe, just maybe I would think you were human. But when I look at how you treat her, cater to her, love her… I can’t help but think that maybe I’m the one that’s less than human. The abuse is unbearable and yet I still yearn for you to love me, because it tells me I’m worth something… though I fear you. 

Andrew… 

I’m sorry. I’m sorry because as much as you long to love me, all of me, flaws and all, I don’t know how to allow it. I’m torn… because as much as I want your protection and unconditional love, I feel worthless. But don't give up on me. Maybe your love will be the very thing that helps me overcome fear. Maybe you can give me hope... for something real... 

Jesus… 

I need you. As much as I know that, only You can give me the love I truly desire. Forgive me but, I don’t know how to seek you. When I see the relationships my friends have with you, I long for it. I need help! I’m tired of the abuse; I’m tired of wanting a love that doesn’t seem to exist. Please God, help me win this war. I need this fear to be taken away and replaced with hope, because I know, only then will I overcome this war… 

Triumphantly.


Purchase Links:
Kindle (FREE with Kindle Unlimited)


No comments:

Post a Comment