Wednesday, June 21, 2017

#WriterWednesday - Author Beverly Sandridge

Hello, folks! I've decided to relaunch my Writer Wednesday author interview series. First up is Author Beverly Sandridge. Check out her interview and be sure to grab one of her books!





AT: Where do you live?
BS: Little Rock, Arkansas.

AT: What genre do you write?
BS: Inspirational Romance / Christian Inspirational Romance.

AT: Are you a published author or aspiring to be published? If published, how many books are out there with your name on them?
BS: I am a published author. I currently have 3 published Novels. “Manhattan Rendezvous, Manhattan Rendezvous the Sequel and An Unexpected Rendezvous. I’m in the process of publishing my 4th Inspirational Romance Novel this summer.

AT: What inspires you to write?
BS: Being able to inspire others through a variety of life experiences.

AT: Name one book you wish you’d written.
BS: Disappearing Acts  

AT: Oooh, I love that book! What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
BS: The Bible. It’s one of the greatest books that I’ve ever read. It was if it came alive to me all over again.

AT: Can't go wrong with the Bible. Who is your favorite author? Why?
BS: Donna Hill - Her work is very inspiring.

AT: Now for the fun questions! You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
BS: Yellow. Because I love to bring sunshine everywhere I go.

AT: I'm a fan of yellow, too. What would your autobiography be called?
BS: “How I overcome the enemy… in me  – The Beverly Sandridge Story”

AT: Nice! Do you believe in love at first sight?
BS: Absolutely 

AT: If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? (can't ask for more wishes)
BS: #1 a long healthy life. #2 Unlimited financial access. #3 Wisdom.

AT: Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
BS: Spring. Because I love to produce new ideas and watch them thrive.

AT: Tea or coffee?
BS: Tea

AT: Tell us about your most recent/current project.
BS: I’m currently re-publishing my 2nd Inspirational Romance Novel, Manhattan Rendezvous the Sequel it will be released this summer.  

“Manhattan Rendezvous the Sequel continues the story of genuine love, deception, strong family ties and thick redemption that was started in Manhattan Rendezvous. It's a constant reminder that things in life aren't always as they appear, especially when it comes to love . . . “ 

Purchase link: http://bit.ly/2tKAhic



My most recent Christian Inspirational Romance Novel is An Unexpected Rendezvous. 

Suddenly Eva has to deal with sacred vows, yet broken promises. She always believed in the dream of living your whole life with the one person you truly love. But what happens when you find in an unexpected rendezvous what you have been searching for all your life, and you have no choice but to walk away? Sometimes we spend our lives searching for what we think we really want, only to discover that we had it right there beside us all along...true love. In this fast-moving Christian romance, Eva learns that with the power of prayer and forgiveness, a three-fold cord is not easily broken.

Purchase link: http://a.co/eva6Ggh

AT: Both sound like good reads! How can readers connect with you?
BS: On Facebook at Author Beverly Sandridge

AT: Any final words?
BS: I have enjoyed the interview! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share my work. 

AT: Loved learning about you and your books, Beverly! Much success to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment