Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#WriterWednesday with Author MC Walker

Today's #WriterWednesday post is all about Author MC Walker!! 
Check her out!!





AT: Where do you live? What’s your town’s claim to fame ?
MCW: I live in Atlanta. My town’s claim to fame is the 1996 Summer Olympics, Home of Coca-Cola and the birthplace of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

AT: I believe I've interviewed a few Atlantians. Cool! What genre do you write? MCW: Contemporary Women’s Fiction

AT: Same! Are you a published author or aspiring to be published? If published, how many books are out there with your name on them?
MCW: I’m a self-published author. I currently have one book on the market (At time of interview).

AT: Then you're official! What inspires you to write?
MCW: I’ve always been a very creative person. Writing just ignites the fire to my passion and allows me creative freedom.

AT: Love it! Name one book you wish you’d written. 
MCW: Their Eyes Were Watching God

AT: Oh, me too! That's one of my favs! What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
MCW: The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes. I absolutely loved it!!

AT: I can't wait to read that one! Who is your favorite author? Why?
MCW: Eric Jerome Dickey. He just goes deeply inside the human experience that it's a different experience every time I read a book.

AT: He's definitely good at what he does! Now for the fun questions! You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
MCW: Honey molasses. It just describes my complexion and complex nature.

AT: What a delicious color! LOL. What would your autobiography be called? MCW: Sunshine and gray skies.

AT: Nice! Do you believe in love at first sight?
MCW: I do.

AT: Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
MCW: Fall. I love boot season!

AT: Yes! Nothing like a cute boot to set an outfit off! Tea or coffee?
MCW: Tea.

AT: Tell us about your most recent/current project.
MCW: My current project, The Perfect Match, focuses on believing in the magic of love after life's curve balls.   

Snippet: Nikita took a step forward to calm Harper’s nerve. It was too late. The tears were coming faster than she could wipe them away. Harper began to scream in agony and pain. She wanted answers. She rushed through the door to look for Paul. She banged on doors and turned knobs. Still there was no answer. Nikita picked up her sobbing friend from the floor. Once back inside the bridal suite, Harper locked herself inside the bathroom and refused to come out from embarrassment.
“Nikita, are you still out there?”
“I’m here. Do you want…I can…”
“Can you tell everyone…” Harper cried.
“I will. Just give me a few minutes.” Nikita replied slowly.

AT: I want more! How can readers connect with you? 
MCW: My website is www.mcwalkerwrites.com and my social media handle for all platform is @writermcwalker

AT: Any final words?
MCW: Reading is fundamental! Thanks in advance for reading The Perfect Match .

No comments:

Post a Comment